FAMILY LAW PRACTICE
I'm not looking for "just" a Senior Associate Attorney. I am looking for a great lawyer for our office interested in making a career change that may lead to a great partnership. This opportunity will not be for everyone, but for the right lawyer, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for to make the practice of law meaningful again.
Who We Are
About Autumn Beck Blackledge PLLC
Autumn Beck Blackledge PLLC is a fast moving, high growth family law firm with a laser focused goal to provide our clients with superior legal representation and white glove client care. We believe families and relationships are the root of civilization and happiness. We believe that family is defined by a wide range of relationships and that all types of families are to be valued by our society. We believe that healthy and happy families create healthy communities, and that communities are the foundation of the country. We know that families are not perfect, that change happens and that a family law case is often the most difficult time a person may ever navigate in their life. We focus on protecting our clients so that they can move forward. We believe that by giving clients a strong new start, we are helping one family at a time to become healthier and happier and in turn, we better our society as a whole.
Check out what we are about on our website and our various social media outlets.
Who You Are
Are you obsessed with client results? Are you passionate about Family Law? Do you love to look at the big-picture of a case and then zoom into the smallest of details to obtain a great result for your client? Do you have a strong understanding of litigation strategies? Are you able to toggle from litigation to negotiation and do it with care and compassion toward your clients?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for leading others, and want to provide white-glove service to our clients, you might be the perfect fit for the role of Senior Attorney.
- Family Law experience
- Juris Doctorate (JD) Degree
- Must be an active member and in good standing with the Florida Bar
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with clients and the team
- Possess a demonstrated history of excellence in their career, as well as a passion for serving clients.
- Basic computer hardware and software, such as Microsoft Office: Excel / Outlook / Word, knowledge, preferably
- Advanced knowledge in client confidentiality, client contact, legal administration, legal compliance, litigation, administrative writing, documentation, word processing, verbal communication, and client relations
- Ability to understand complex legal documents / forms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Zoom and Video Conferencing
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise client on their legal rights in matters and draw up legal documents about their case
- Analyze probable outcomes of cases using knowledge of legal precedents
- Manage workload of cases
- Independently handle complex child custody disputes and divorces, including issues of domestic violence, substance abuse, and mental health
- Provide empathy and compassion for our clients, while also empowering them to take control of their own lives
- Regularly represent clients in court including motions, hearings, and trials
- Negotiate settlements in formal mediation or informal settings
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Manage and collaborate with team members including Paralegals and other professional staff
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Competitive Salary of $75,000 plus depending on experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance with options to add spouse and dependents
- Progressive Paid Time Off starting with one week per year, 9 paid Flex Holidays. The Firm uses a flex holiday schedule to help promote religious and cultural diversity and to support parents so that they can navigate children’s school schedules in a way that is best for their family.
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (aka, free money)
- Parental, Personal and Bereavement Leave: Additional time off for things like medical appointments for yourself, plays and events for your children that happen during the workday and time to honor and mourn should someone close to you pass away without using your paid time off.
- Paid Continuing Legal Education, bar dues and other certification dues.
Why You Should Work Here
- You will become part of a unified company culture with teammates who are truly dedicated to success.
- You will work with clients who value your professional service and who really need an attorney to help them through the worst times of their lives.
- You will have a highly trained support staff of paralegals to assist you on cases so that your focus can be on practicing law.
- You will benefit from the tried-and-true marketing efforts of the founding attorney so that your caseload is diverse and your pipeline of cases is full on day one.
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action.
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive. Paid for Continuing Legal Education and opportunity for other certifications and professional memberships.
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. We value our clients and our team. We are relationship driven. We subscribe to open and honest communication in a no-drama, no-judgment work environment. We challenge ourselves to creatively solve complex problems. We collaborate together as a team to ensure success. For these reasons, our team members are self-starters, with high attention to detail. We are energetic with strong work ethic and are incredibly driven to provide exceptional client service. We pride ourselves in delivering products that our clients cannot live without.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, send your confidential resume to email@example.com