Client Care (Intake Specialist)/Receptionist
Autumn Beck Blackledge, PLLC, a legal practice focusing on marital and family law, is seeking a qualified and experienced Receptionist/Client Care Director. Our firm endeavors to provide exceptional client service and legal acumen to people facing a variety of family law issues. Our firm consists of two attorneys and five staff and we are growing. This position potentially could be divided into two separate positions with one being considered an Intake Specialist and the other a true Receptionist based on experience.
We are looking for an exceptional person for this position. We require that our new hire to be someone who is committed to our mission and core values. Our mission here at the law firm of Autumn Beck Blackledge is to serve people who are facing the most difficult times of their lives with the highest level of client care, experience, and compassion possible. We desire to exceed expectations at all times. We strive to create a law firm that is known for our ability to obtain excellent legal results, is fiercely protective of our clients, and solves the problems they are unable to solve alone.
If you believe you are a person who exemplifies these qualities and believes in our principles, we encourage you to apply.
The successful applicant will be expected to be highly focused on customer care and be a dedicated team player who will go the extra mile to keep our attorneys and legal staff efficient and organized. As the director of first impressions, this person should strive to get to know clients and their preferences and be willing to represent our company to our clients, judges, other attorneys, and the community. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- Excellent telephone and in-person communication skills
- High School Diploma required and A.A. degree preferred
- Positive, energetic and compassionate demeanor
- Neat and well-groomed appearance
- Team Player
- Willingness to represent the company at community events.
- Ability to communicate with community influencers.
- Excellent grammar, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficiency
- Expertise with MS Word and Outlook
- Expertise with Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to learn legal practice management system used by the firm for client contact lists and marketing purposes.
- Prior experience in professional offices preferred
- Willingness to learn and adapt
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to our employees.
If you respond to this ad we will contact you and will require you to email the firm the following: 1) A cover letter describing yourself and why you believe you would be a good fit for our firm in PDF format and 2) a résumé. 3) a writing sample if you have one. In the body of the email, please identify the best way to contact you.
Please DO NOT submit resumes with typos or spelling errors. Only candidates who submit a resume and cover letter will be considered. Yes, there is a way to provide a cover letter on Indeed!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $9.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Life and other insurances as well as 401(k) match
Most of our staff are working remotely to minimize the risk of COVID in our office. However, this position will be in the office and only remote in the event of exposure or illness.